Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chadwick's Triple Play

Old 01-19-2014, 10:02 AM
Biggun6969
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chadwick's Triple Play

So over the summer, I picked up my first Corvette; a black 2000 model coupe. Since the day I purchased her, it had water spots over the entire surface. The black paint was in really good condition and you could see your reflection, but the water spots were everywhere. And no matter how hard I tried, I could not get them off. So I decided to give Chadwick’s Triple Play a try. Everything arrived just as he advertised. There were some bugs stuck to the front that soap and water couldn’t remove. Triple Play took them off with one wipe. It left the car with more shine than it had ever had before. But, some of those water spots were still noticeable if you got real close and were looking for them.

So I e-mailed the Chadwick Triple Play company explaining my situation. Low and behold, Neil himself answered my e-mail within just a few hours. With a little back and forth correspondence and detailed explanation of what I was trying to accomplish, he wanted me to try his 1-2-3 polish kit. He explained that with a black car, the paint gets hotter than other colors. And the water spots are so infused into the paint that you have to get a little more aggressive.

I was nervous while waiting for the polish kit to arrive. I have heard horror stories of paint swirls and scratches on cars from others who have tried to buff their car. But black cars are the most notorious for swirls and scratches. When it arrived, it had a hand written note requesting that I call him before I used his system. After a good twenty minute phone call and armed with half a page full of notes, I took on the job. I acquired a dual action polisher and follow his steps verbatim. It took several hours to complete the task but it was well worth it. After the first step, not one single water spot survived. I was excited. No swirls, no scratches, and most importantly-no water spots. I finished up the other two steps and it looked great. I would bet it didn't shine that bright on the showroom floor 14 years ago. The photos really do not do it justice.

In conclusion, Triple Play and the other products that Neil Chadwick offers is top notch. They work and are worth it. But more important than his products working great, is the fact that Neil stands behind everything he sells. He is extremely knowledgeable and is very helpful.
Attached Images     
Old 01-19-2014, 10:04 AM
JW Motorsports
Banned Scam/Spammer

Received 265 Likes on 253 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17,'19,'22

Looks great. I will have to try this product for sure.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:08 AM
chucks
Drifting

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts
C3 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-‘18-'19
Oldtimer

I have read elsewhere about his products and it was all good reviews. I have his site bookmarked and plan on ordering his system this spring. I will try them on my 77 and 04.
Old 01-19-2014, 08:47 PM
Mr31FlavorsVette
Burning Brakes

Received 58 Likes on 52 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

Well, as a follow up to an earlier post, I finally got to use Chadwicks Triple Play to wash my car. I have to say that I am very impressed with this product. As others have stated, it's ease of application and removal are top notch. I am especially impressed by the silky smooth finish and shine it leaves behind, not to mention the great smell my garage has for days after. I also used Chadwicks No Sling Tire Dressing which I easily applied with his foam applicator. Great stuff!

Dealing with Neil has been an absolute pleasure, he's extremely responsive, knowledgeable, and helpful. I've given up all my other products I used in the past and have become a true fan of Chadwicks. I have to admit, I was as skeptical as others here, but I'm now a believer. Btw, my car is a daily driver and just turned 14 years old. The pictures are from my phone.

Old 01-19-2014, 10:24 PM
Zr-1Mike00
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I am a believer as well! Neil's product is top notch!

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-g...iew-video.html
Old 01-19-2014, 10:29 PM
Zr-1Mike00
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Enough Said!

Old 01-19-2014, 10:39 PM
C5R USA
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Ideals are peaceful...History is violent...St.Charles, MO.
Received 439 Likes on 228 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C5 of Year Winner (appearance mods) 2019
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22

Another advocate and loyalist to this outstanding and unique product. Neil is a great guy, and without a doubt has tremendous people skills and a wealth of knowledge. It's very clear to see why Lamborghini employs him, and uses his product exclusively. Got a very nice Christmas email from him, and nice note with my fairly recent reorder.

I too, have a black 2000 but, not encumbered with the OP problems with heavy-duty water spots. The first time I used Chadwicks Triple Play was in the garage after getting caught in a good down-pour on the way home. This product is absolutely a breeze to use and does it ALL. Paint,chrome, leather,glass, polished wheels. About the only little extra effort I had to put in was cleaning the Corsa exhaust but, it shined up just like it had before, if I used Turtle wax chrome polish. I can't explain in words how nice it is after all these years to just have ONE product do the entire car. Chadwick's and some good micro-fiber towels and you'll need nothing else, and achieve the same and IMO better results than carting out various products for one purpose.

All I can say is, you can't knock it till you try it. The gloss and depth it brings out along with the "finger" touch is gratifying. I never had a problem putting my car cover on till I used this product. It slides around quite a bit more

Considering after all these years how many of you like me over decades have spent hundreds, thousands and countless hours laboring over our pride and joys. Don't you think you owe it to yourself and your wallet a break? $69.99 for the kit is a bargain. No more waxing, no more polishing, no more washing...Just Chadwick's Triple Play

Old 01-19-2014, 11:58 PM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,209 Likes on 13,925 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Good reviews. I am definitely going to have to try is product.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:12 AM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15

I am humbled and thankful for all the kind words and great reviews/support I have received from The Corvette Forum and its awesome members....From the first formulation of Chadwicks Triple Play almost 6 years ago my goal was to produce car care/detail products for the "true" car guy/gal where a professional result was a must...a person who cares about their car to a level that most don't understand..I also wanted to give the kind of "old school" service that is a lost art today, candidly, after 47 years in business it's the only way I know...I knew if I could satisfy the most discriminating and discerning my goal would be accomplished....Your validations make this all worth while.....Thanks again for all your support..Chadwick's Triple Play proudly made in the USA!!!..All the best, Neil
Old 01-21-2014, 12:53 AM
jaygood
Race Director

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I'll post pics tomorrow. Great stuff
Old 01-21-2014, 07:33 AM
CHARGED UP
Racer

St. Jude Donor '13-'14-'15-'16

Originally Posted by chadwickstripleplay
I am humbled and thankful for all the kind words and great reviews/support I have received from The Corvette Forum and its awesome members....From the first formulation of Chadwicks Triple Play almost 6 years ago my goal was to produce car care/detail products for the "true" car guy/gal where a professional result was a must...a person who cares about their car to a level that most don't understand..I also wanted to give the kind of "old school" service that is a lost art today, candidly, after 47 years in business it's the only way I know...I knew if I could satisfy the most discriminating and discerning my goal would be accomplished....Your validations make this all worth while.....Thanks again for all your support..Chadwick's Triple Play proudly made in the USA!!!..All the best, Neil
Just ordered kit. I have a 03 Anniversary edition that is extremely well maintained but I am getting a bit older and this seems to be a perfect maintenance product for a guy who is tired of the additional steps necessary when using a hose on the car.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:36 AM
mstromquist
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,865 Likes on 1,672 Posts
2015 C5 of the Year Winner

Gonna have to give this a try. Maybe empty my tool box I bought for just my detail stuff. Be nice to simplify things.
Old 01-22-2014, 12:08 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by CHARGED UP
Just ordered kit. I have a 03 Anniversary edition that is extremely well maintained but I am getting a bit older and this seems to be a perfect maintenance product for a guy who is tired of the additional steps necessary when using a hose on the car.
Your Chadwick's Triple Play Kit is on it's way!!!...Can't wait to see the pics of that beautiful AE paint....it will POP!!!!..Thanks again for your support....All the best, Neil
Old 01-22-2014, 01:06 PM
coia96vette
Burning Brakes

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts

Going to have to give this a try also. My black on black 04 is a full time job to keep clean and looking good.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:04 PM
Pirateslife4me
Burning Brakes

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

Hey Neil, I'm in the car business in Orlando therfore I'm always very skeptical for products like these but everybody seems thrilled and even contacted a few people that have been using your system for a couple years to see if they are still happy and they all said that they were so even though it does seem pricy and the shipping charge from south florida to orlando seemed awful high I placed my order for your Triple Play system yesterday before noon but still says its being processed. I'm anxious to try this out for myself and its killing me not washing my car since we got a sprinkle yesterday and It needs to be washed I was hoping that it would have been shipped yesterday or today so just wondering how long it takes to get this mailed out.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:38 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Pirateslife4me
Hey Neil, I'm in the car business in Orlando therfore I'm always very skeptical for products like these but everybody seems thrilled and even contacted a few people that have been using your system for a couple years to see if they are still happy and they all said that they were so even though it does seem pricy and the shipping charge from south florida to orlando seemed awful high I placed my order for your Triple Play system yesterday before noon but still says its being processed. I'm anxious to try this out for myself and its killing me not washing my car since we got a sprinkle yesterday and It needs to be washed I was hoping that it would have been shipped yesterday or today so just wondering how long it takes to get this mailed out.
Paul..Your order was shipped out yesterday (the 22nd) the day it was received and you were sent a tracking number with the email you provided... it was delivered to your address at 1:56PM today signed by Gonzalez (next day 23rd) according to my and UPS records...as for the shipping costs they are an avg price for the United States to keep it simple for all my customers....any shipping company today is outrageous and a small business like myself is at their mercy....as for Triple Play being pricey that would be a personal opinion...I can with conviction say with my products you don't waste your money, they do what they say will do...I hope you enjoy your Triple Play like everyone else has on the forum and I appreciate your business...Thanks, Neil
Old 01-23-2014, 08:33 PM
Pirateslife4me
Burning Brakes

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by chadwickstripleplay
Paul..Your order was shipped out yesterday (the 22nd) the day it was received and you were sent a tracking number with the email you provided... it was delivered to your address at 1:56PM today signed by Gonzalez (next day 23rd) according to my and UPS records...as for the shipping costs they are an avg price for the United States to keep it simple for all my customers....any shipping company today is outrageous and a small business like myself is at their mercy....as for Triple Play being pricey that would be a personal opinion...I can with conviction say with my products you don't waste your money, they do what they say will do...I hope you enjoy your Triple Play like everyone else has on the forum and I appreciate your business...Thanks, Neil
Thank Neil, I went and checked and the only Email I received was the confirmation and receipt also telling me that I would get another email when it was shipped. So I checked the account on your web site and it just showed it as being processed. I had to leave work early today so wasn't delivered by the time I left. I did just call my employee (gonzalez) right now and he said that i did indeed get a package deliverd so that must be it.
I agree that to say something is expensive is all subjective and probably a lot more so to a guy with an older vette than the guy with the new lmabo but either way like everything else it is worth what someone is willing to pay. As a new user with no experience to me yes its expensive however after the first use I very may well (and hope to) be thinking wow thats worth every penny. From all the positive feedback i've s seen I would not doubt one bit that those would be my feelings. If so I will seriously consider switching over my car lot to your products since I spend quite a bit on maybe different types of chemicals right now and my detail guys must take quite a bit of time to learn the products and as I'm sure you know finding a good detail guy is very tough. Your products may solve that for me and make the learning curve for the average detailer much quicker.

Anywho I am super excited to give it a shot tomorrow on a couple cars and on my Vette this weekend.
I hope that I didn't come across as rude being a small business myself I have to watch what is spent always be skeptical however I also am open to new and possible better ideas. I believe in the motto of don't tell me - Show me and from everything I've seen you have shown me through other testimony more than enough to ease my skepticism and give it a shot. I promise to write my own review which i expect to be very positive and post it up singing your praises too.

QUESTION #1: with this cold front we are having and knowing that temperatures affect not only chemicals but the paint as well it there anything I should do differently with the chilly weather tomorrow? My detail bay is outside but in a covered car port type of structure.

Question #2: any thought of using someone as a distributor in the Orlando area?

Thanks for looking into things for me and your fast response

Paul

Get notified of new replies

To Chadwick's Triple Play

Old 01-23-2014, 10:13 PM
0chadwickstripleplay
Former Vendor

Paul...Glad you got your Triple Play...Call me tomorrow before you "Chadwick" your cars and I will be glad to answer all your questions... 561-267-0500 Thanks Neil
Old 04-06-2014, 12:20 PM
HERK
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Where can I buy Chadwicks in the Orlando area ?
Old 04-06-2014, 05:13 PM
Milamber
Heel & Toe

I've seen so many positive reviews on this, I have to give it a try.

Anything that lets me spend more time behind the wheel and less behind a hose on those "oh too short" weekends is worth a look.

Ordered mine today. I'm looking forward to reviewing it first hand.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Chadwick's Triple Play