Notices
C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 General info about GM’s Corvette Supercar, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

[Z06] Vehicle one warranty sale

Old 02-01-2013, 03:39 PM
0CeYaBye
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Vehicle one warranty sale

I think I fell out of bed on my head this morning but for the months of February and March you can buy a Vehicle One Warranty for the biggest discount in our history. Just send me the VIN and current miles of your vehicle and I will return a quote to you as soon as possible. I am not able to mention pricing or my forum discount on the forum so it will be done in the email.
If you have a 2009 or newer vehicle with under 60K for miles you qualify. If you are still within the bumper to bumper (36/36) on your vehicle then you qualify for a GMPP of which I am discounting them for the months of February and March also.

My email is dfichtner@fichtnerchevrolet.com and my number is 406-628-4618, Ext 105. DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS, THESE DISCOUNTS WILL NEVER BE OFFERED AGAIN!! If you have asked for a quote before just call me and I will give you the discount amount over the phone.

One more thing, mention you saw this on the forum and you will get the discount!!!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Z06] Vehicle one warranty sale