Audio/Electronics Stereo System Installation Info, Amplifiers, Subwoofers, Radar Detectors, Police Scanners, and CB Radios for the Corvette

In dash car DVD player to amplifier?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2012, 02:50 AM
meganzhang
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In dash car DVD player to amplifier?

I have virtually no knowledge of car stereo installation whatsoever. I recently bought a C6. I brought a in-dash DVD player a week ago. I’ve been having a hard time matching up all of the speakers. I had just one rear speaker and the sub operating and sounding good. I plugged both RCA's into the amp and to the front and rear speakers under the head unit. Now for some reason the amp isn't running with full power. Is it blown? Related to DVD player?
here is my DVD player:
http://www.car-dvd-player.com/1-din-...th-tv-184.html
If anybody has any advice at all I would highly appreciate it. After buying this car I can’t afford to get it done professionally. Thank you.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:38 AM
markcz
Tech Contributor

Received 131 Likes on 113 Posts

If you don't have onstar, get this adapter. The RCA outputs from the DVD will match up with the interface and all 4 speakers will work. The interface also has the three power wires for the radio to come on/off with RAP. Just be sure to connect 'remote amp output trigger' on new HU to wire at B3 of harness.

Old 04-08-2012, 10:19 PM
meganzhang
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am sorry to say that it is hard to understand for me, I know very little about this. so, i had sent it to repair.

Get notified of new replies

To In dash car DVD player to amplifier?

Quick Reply: In dash car DVD player to amplifier?