C6 Dealer Inventory Deals on 2005-2010 Corvettes, Dealer Classifieds, New Corvettes
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Ciocca Corvette

Easier to Contact CorvetteConti - LETS ROCK!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 11:18 AM
RickConti@Coughlin
Safety Car

Received 1,554 Likes on 557 Posts
Default Easier to Contact CorvetteConti - LETS ROCK!

YES, WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS.....

I so much enjoy representing Corvette on a national level. The Internet is “THE” factor in communicating about this car. Taking it so serious, it is all I do - now that is hard to find; a little crazy, a guy in the auto business and focusing ONLY on one car…..you may call it crazy, I call it committed- To YOU, the Car, the Market and the company in which I work for, as they too are enthusiastic about Corvette!

Going forward we know having true passion is important, it helps you in your decisons and I know how important it is to have knowledge about the special car you are about to purchase. This purchase is important, special to you and there is value when the person/company you are dealing understands that too.

Over 80% of our business is done on line - Understanding that you need to reached as fast as possible is why I have uploaded the picture below, with all my contact info in hopes we do have an opportunity to earn your business. Your considerations mean a lot to me and I thank-you for your future opportunities.

I look forward to speaking with you, seeing you at Corvette functions and events and with your New Corvette!

Quick Reply: Easier to Contact CorvetteConti - LETS ROCK!