Notices
C1 & C2 Corvettes for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used Classic Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes

FS: 1966 Corvette Stingray Convertible in original Mosport Green

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 08:57 AM
JG853
Melting Slicks

Received 783 Likes on 456 Posts

Default FS: 1966 Corvette Stingray Convertible in original Mosport Green

For sale is my beautiful 1966 Corvette Stingray Convertible in original Mosport Green. 327/300 hp. Numbers matching. Four speed manual. Everything works – radio, clock, heater, lights, etc…. ONLY 37,789 actual miles. Paint 2 years old to original specifications. Interior dark green. Black convertible top. Has new or newer convertible top, teak steering wheel, rear suspension, radial tires, and gas cap. Over $4,500 was put into this beauty – only worked on by Corvette Connection (Milwaukee) and Corvette City (Chicago). Perfect working condition and drives like a dream. No dings, scratches – everything is super, super clean. Original side exhaust pipes, rally wheels, disc brakes, AM/FM radio and owner’s manual. Clear title. I purchased in February, 2009 with 36,900 miles. Have to sell. Just recently purchased a new boat and spouse insists that I only have one toy at a time…. Only serious inquiries please. Only documentation is past owner’s title and owner’s manual. Corvette Connection confirmed matching numbers on frame and engine. Confirmed original paint color. Kept in in a heated garage.

$62,000 or reasonable offer.

Please email me at jmg853@gmail.com or call me at 414-977-2674 with any questions.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-16-2011, 08:10 AM
JG853
Melting Slicks

Received 783 Likes on 456 Posts

Sold
Old 03-16-2011, 08:21 AM
Mike Terry
Le Mans Master

Received 270 Likes on 202 Posts

Default 20' Enclosed Car Trailer F/S

I am selling my 20' enclosed car hauler trailer. This is a United slope nose trailer that is setup for hauling cars. It has new tires, industerial interlocking floor tile,wall mounted storage cabinet, cloths bar to hang cloths if you will be on a long trip, remote control electric wench, extra rear light for loading at night and an extra side light by the right side entry door, and a custom work bench or table that folds up to the side wall, and spare tire mounted inside trailer. This trailer pulls like a dream and with the slope nose it also helps on gas mileage plus control. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or call my cell 317-945-5121 or e-mail me at mikes54vet@aol.com or PM me $6500.00 FIRM. I am not good at posting pic so if you want pic, e-mail me and I will send them to you or if someone would post pic for me I can send them to you to post. Thank You for looking at my post.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:00 AM
Rutgersfan1
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You should have kept it, and then explained to the wife that she should consider herself lucky you only have 1 wife at a time.

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 1966 Corvette Stingray Convertible in original Mosport Green

Quick Reply: FS: 1966 Corvette Stingray Convertible in original Mosport Green