C6 Tech/Performance LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Tech Topics, Basic Tech, Maintenance, How to Remove & Replace
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS3 + Full ZO6 exhaust DYNO RESULTS!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 11:18 PM
Torlow
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I was the first to do this setup years ago on my H/C 2005. The H/C package was done by 21st CMC. John Page had put headers on his new Z06 and I bought the entire system minus the mufflers (added 3" into my stock mufflers.)

John threw in another dyno tune with the sale, so it was back-to-back tunes by the same tuner. I was at about 400 rwhp at the time. Don't have the before/after dyno charts handy, but I recall 11 hp gain at peak and max of 14 hp gain lower down.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:52 PM
Bedouin
Drifting

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

#1TA WS-6, I'm curious how's that LS7 system been working out for you the past couple years?
Old 12-01-2012, 03:56 AM
J Christensen
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by SpinMonster

You cant take an untuned car running pig rich to represent 'part a' and install "part b' which by chance happens to be running a more optimum tune.
Correct. You need to tune a stock vehicle for top performance (TTD) first and then use that as your baseline for future mods with tunes to TDD.

I appreciate his sharing the info as well.

Quick Reply: LS3 + Full ZO6 exhaust DYNO RESULTS!