C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corvette Corral at Petit LeMans

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 12:39 AM
C5nNC
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Corvette Corral at Petit LeMans

Anyone know if they are planning a Corral for the Petit LeMans? Saw it listed on NCM website, but no details.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:33 AM
richhoff
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes, they are. I called the IMSA office and they said that the info and schedule is normally listed on the website about 3-4 weeks before the event. You can still call the track and buy the tickets for it, though. He said the holdup is always the planning and coordinating with the track and all the other events going on.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:48 AM
C6 Doberman
Burning Brakes

Could someone give me some more info on this. I am a former employee of elan motorsports. I worked in the machine shop and the IMSA office is right next the shop. I do quite a bit of machine work for them now that I have my own business so I am there a few times per week. I know a couple of people in the IMSA office so I can try and get some inside info out of them.

I have been to Petit a couple of times and I am going to take the vette there this year! I live about 15 mins. from the track!
Old 08-26-2007, 09:16 AM
Anomir
Pro

Just call the number for tickets, you can get your race tickets and corral tickets from the same person you speak with.

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Corral at Petit LeMans

Quick Reply: Corvette Corral at Petit LeMans