C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Looks Like a Turbo Kit for C4's is Finally on the Way!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 03:28 AM
Wilddr805
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks for the posting....any videos of your C4 vette kit opening it up on the dragstrip.
Old 04-01-2010, 06:20 PM
rocco16
Race Director

Received 176 Likes on 129 Posts

Ron, anything happen in the last two months?
Old 04-02-2010, 01:53 AM
rhanselman
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by rocco16
Ron, anything happen in the last two months?
Why yes there has...

1. We've applied to the Corvette Forum for Supporting Member status. We are still waiting for them to respond. Once complete we'll start our CF Launch.

2. We have around 20 systems available but we still need a Six Speed car to test fitment.

3. The rear mount ZR1 is getting tuned in San Antonio TX and will be on display at the C4 gathering in BG.

4. I'm back in the States for good. Maybe a few deployments here and there but I'll be able to devote all the time needed.

There is more but this is the most significant....

Cheers,
Ron
Old 04-09-2010, 11:53 PM
BobbyC3
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13

Bobby
Old 04-11-2010, 04:37 AM
grantar2
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE=rhanselman;1573626091]Why yes there has...

2. We have around 20 systems available but we still need a Six Speed car to test fitment.

Just out of curiosity what type of engine with a 6sp, are you talking about a C4 and what is the price?
Old 04-21-2010, 10:12 AM
drmrman
Melting Slicks

Received 44 Likes on 18 Posts

If you could match the cost of a procharger Id like to have one installed...

I was on the phone with one of you last year, when not 2 weeks later I blew my trans. Now the trans is paid for and getting fixed I want MOAR POWAAAA! HAHA!

Im on the east coast. (93 6spd)
Old 04-23-2010, 04:32 PM
0Raptor LLC
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by drmrman
If you could match the cost of a procharger Id like to have one installed...

I was on the phone with one of you last year, when not 2 weeks later I blew my trans. Now the trans is paid for and getting fixed I want MOAR POWAAAA! HAHA!

Im on the east coast. (93 6spd)
I've been pricing out the Procharger from different suppliers and it looks like we are the same price when you compare apples to apples or maybe we are even cheaper sense you get a full SS exhaust with our system.

We are at $5745 which is the same as we've found on the web. With your car being a six speed and the fact that we still need to test fit a system on just that type of car, we will pick up the installation at one of our approved shops.

Cheers,
Ron Hanselman

And yes, we are now a Supporting Vendor!
Old 04-23-2010, 04:41 PM
0Raptor LLC
Former Vendor

OK,

We are looking for a Six Speed LT1/LT4 to verify fitment. So if you've been thinking about purchasing the Raptor System this would be the perfect opportunity.

If you are the first person to purchase a system for your six speed LT1/4 C4, we will pick up the tab for the installation. Installation is for all items included with the system. Other items or upgrades will be at the customers expense.

Thanks,
RH
Old 04-24-2010, 05:07 PM
aboatguy
Race Director

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Raptor LLC
I've been pricing out the Procharger from different suppliers and it looks like we are the same price when you compare apples to apples or maybe we are even cheaper sense you get a full SS exhaust with our system.

We are at $5745 which is the same as we've found on the web. With your car being a six speed and the fact that we still need to test fit a system on just that type of car, we will pick up the installation at one of our approved shops.

Cheers,
Ron Hanselman

And yes, we are now a Supporting Vendor!

I've been on your site and still have the question

What does one get for 5745??
Mike
Old 04-25-2010, 06:37 PM
0Raptor LLC
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by aboatguy
I've been on your site and still have the question

What does one get for 5745??
Mike
Most installers would call it a tuner system. The system includes all the pipes in Stainless Steal from the stock manifolds to the duel exhaust outlets. It includes the Charge Pipe and cold air intake with filter. The Turbo and associated hardware. The Oiling system with the associated hardware plus the wiring harness. Includes High Flow Metallic substaight CATs. Installation manual. Blow-off valve is optional.

Not included, gauges and pod, fuel injectors and fuel pump. Spark Plugs / Oil Filter and engine tune.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:00 PM
aboatguy
Race Director

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Raptor LLC
Most installers would call it a tuner system. The system includes all the pipes in Stainless Steal from the stock manifolds to the duel exhaust outlets. It includes the Charge Pipe and cold air intake with filter. The Turbo and associated hardware. The Oiling system with the associated hardware plus the wiring harness. Includes High Flow Metallic substaight CATs. Installation manual. Blow-off valve is optional.

Not included, gauges and pod, fuel injectors and fuel pump. Spark Plugs / Oil Filter and engine tune.
Thats what I thought....Thanks
Old 05-25-2010, 06:06 PM
0Raptor LLC
Former Vendor

Still looking for a six speed car to perform a test install on. Buy the system and we'll put it on at one of our installers for free...

Cheers,
RH

Quick Reply: Looks Like a Turbo Kit for C4's is Finally on the Way!