Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/S- Gen VI 454 Big-Block Rectangle Ports 2.19/1.88 valves.

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2003, 12:47 AM
Aaron-74
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S- Gen VI 454 Big-Block Rectangle Ports 2.19/1.88 valves.

Me and my buddy Mike have a Gen VI 454 BB complete motor from oil pain to valve covers (no intake, carb or igniation; but does have flexplate and balancer).

Problems- Needs new pistons w/ rings. crank, rod and cam bearings...The motor is disassembled. Crank will need to be polished ( it is forged). I don't know about the rods though.

It's roller motor with a hydraulic roller cam. Not sure of the specs. The heads are 119CC 2.19/1.88 valves. Rectangular port intakes. The seats and valves have been cut and seated. When the motor was in my uncles boat it had a supercharger on it. It dyno'ed at over 600HP with the S/C and a a little over 500HP w/out. But, one cylinder went lean and sorta melted the top edge of one of the pistons. So, new pistons would be in order. A summit 400.00$ rebuild kit would get this thing to scream if the compression is around 9.5:1. Anyways if anyone has any questions just IM me, Email at Morphious74454@yahoo.com or AIM me at Cstingray7.

We feel the motor is probably worth about 300-350.00$ since everything is there except ingition, intake and exhaust. So 300.00$ PLUS whatever shipping this thing would cost and it would be yours. 1,000.00$ or so will put 500+ HP into your car.

(I only have pics of the heads, but can get pics of the rest of the parts Monday since the motor is in school)

Thanks,
Aaron.

Quick Reply: F/S- Gen VI 454 Big-Block Rectangle Ports 2.19/1.88 valves.