Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

I have OEM stereo, rear disk player

Old 11-12-2011, 09:00 PM
talon46
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I have OEM stereo, rear disk player

and OEM Beazel for sale, looking for 75 dollars for each, will ship to anywhere in the lower 48. They are left over from my 2004 CE Coupe that I recently traded in on a different vehicle. Bose stock stereo, rear cd disk changer, and original OEM shale interior beazel. Additionally since the car cover I have was given to me, I am willing to donate it to someone who needs it, it is worn, is torn but it will still cover your car, Will need to be cleaned, it covered my car for a year while I was over seas in Iraq, the car was under a car port but exposed to the elements. will still do the job. Miss my car badly, starting to look for a way to wiggle back into one but I want a C6 2012 GS, coupe 2 lt, 6 speed.

You can reach me on here if interested.

Thanks

James

Last edited by talon46; 11-17-2011 at 11:48 PM. Reason: adding item
Old 11-20-2011, 09:12 PM
RE-ENTRY
Racer

You have the factory 12 disk CD changer for the rear compartment? If so, how much are you asking? And is it in good working order?
Old 12-03-2011, 12:14 AM
talon46
Instructor

Default yes its the factory rear CD player

its works fine as far as I know, I never really used it, bought a doulbe din, and that was after I was in Iraq for a year, it had a single din stereo in it, but I had it in and out several times, and every time I plugged it in it went thru its self test and the stock stereo head unit and car never reported codes. You can have it for 75 bucks that will include shipping. I can take some pictures of it if you want to see it first.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:09 AM
luckyone928
Melting Slicks

ill take the stereo, pm me your paypal info!! thanks
Old 12-03-2011, 09:14 AM
geogolf
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default pm

pm sent on beazel
Old 12-04-2011, 12:26 PM
talon46
Instructor

Default hitting it up so I can keep track of it easier.

So far looks like the stereo and CD player are sold, still looking for some one to take the stock beazel off of my hands, have a potinetial buyer for that as well. If anyone is interested in the slightly worn car cover for a C5 I will let it go for the cost of shipping most likely 20 Bucks, has a couple of torn spots along the bottom but will still cover your car very nicely. let me know on the car cover. Chip donated it to me from someone else while I was in Iraq.

Thanks

James
Old 12-04-2011, 05:24 PM
RE-ENTRY
Racer

James - I sent you a PM. Send me your Paypal address so I can submit payment for the CD Changer.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:14 PM
talon46
Instructor

Default items have sold

the radio / cd player and rear compartment cd player have sold, the beazel also has sold. I have recieved payment, and will be shipping those items out tommorrow.

If anyone is interested in the car cover let me know, after looking at shipping costs, price will have to go up to 50 thats to insure I can cover shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states.

Thanks again to a wonderful corvette forum experience, hopefully the buyers will be pleased as well, I think they will be all things are in good condition.

James

Get notified of new replies

To I have OEM stereo, rear disk player

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I have OEM stereo, rear disk player