Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A shout-out to Corvette Rick Conti

Old 03-06-2014, 10:34 AM
Jimbob26
Burning Brakes

Received 81 Likes on 64 Posts
Default A shout-out to Corvette Rick Conti

One of my best friends was looking for a new C7 and I suggested the names of some Forum dealers, and when he found a car that he liked at Coughlin, I told him to get in touch with Rick directly. The deal was made, the car is en route to California, and my friend is thrilled at the ease of the transaction.

Thanks Rick!
Old 03-06-2014, 10:38 AM
C8Jake
Race Director

Received 5,415 Likes on 2,535 Posts

Rick won't do GM employee pricing on in stock C7's...but will on new orders...go figure
Old 03-06-2014, 11:03 AM
daytonagary
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I will second that shout out. A couple weeks ago when I was ready to buy my C7 I seen that Kerbeck had just took their discounts off of 1LT's so I called the New Hampshire dealer offering discounts and salesman never answered the phone after phone person directed call to them so I had to leave a voice mail and they ended up not calling me back until 8 hours later after I had already called Rick and he personally answered the phone had my Corvette ordered below MSRP within just minutes of talking to him. Was at 3000 within 7 days and Flying up to Ohio from Daytona Beach Florida the first of April and picking it up. Price was right and no dealer fees. Smooth tansaction.

Get notified of new replies

To A shout-out to Corvette Rick Conti

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A shout-out to Corvette Rick Conti