CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C5 General (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-general-103/)
-   -   Corvette C5 3D Raised Steering Wheel Emblems Available (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-general/2276722-corvette-c5-3d-raised-steering-wheel-emblems-available.html)

tstar 11-19-2009 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by C5R USA (Post 1572171879)
Do it,I'll wait...Rome was not built in a day:thumbs:

No... But your vette was! :lol:

C5R USA 11-20-2009 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by tstar (Post 1572181240)
No... But your vette was! :lol:

Thankfully some things are,LOL Just got your email about the HVAC and CD player LED's looking forward to seeing it. Was out celebrating my 42nd,earlier

kc-griz 11-20-2009 02:26 PM

Just placed an order for a set: steering wheel, airbag, sills, front/rear and air bridge and got a 10% discount to boot!

Burnt C6 11-20-2009 03:51 PM

How about making one with a Texas flag in it? There are probably quite a few of us that would purchase them to match our other emblems.

El original 11-21-2009 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by kc-griz (Post 1572189112)
Just placed an order for a set: steering wheel, airbag, sills, front/rear and air bridge and got a 10% discount to boot!

Help me out here, how are you paying for them, I don't like the idea of giving my Visa no. out to who knows who??!!:nono::bigears

kc-griz 11-21-2009 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by El original (Post 1572194565)
Help me out here, how are you paying for them, I don't like the idea of giving my Visa no. out to who knows who??!!:nono::bigears

Paid by Visa. Have made numerous phone/online transactions with no issues. Because it's a Visa, you get credit card protection from fraud. I keep an eye on my acct like a hawk anyways. Besides, with all the transactions reported here and with all the happy customers, chances are good for a problem free deal.

tstar 11-21-2009 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by C5R USA (Post 1572185693)
Thankfully some things are,LOL Just got your email about the HVAC and CD player LED's looking forward to seeing it. Was out celebrating my 42nd,earlier

I just celebrated my 49th! :cheers:

Originally Posted by kc-griz (Post 1572194666)
Paid by Visa. Have made numerous phone/online transactions with no issues. Because it's a Visa, you get credit card protection from fraud. I keep an eye on my acct like a hawk anyways. Besides, with all the transactions reported here and with all the happy customers, chances are good for a problem free deal.

:iagree: Bryan has been endorsed nurmous times, one good thing about the Forum Supporting Vendors, if they last longer then a month or two you can trust them! :smash:

kc - What color is your Vette?

Tim

Vette Works Intl 11-21-2009 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by tstar (Post 1572194755)
I just celebrated my 49th! :cheers:

:iagree: Bryan has been endorsed nurmous times, one good thing about the Forum Supporting Vendors, if they last longer then a month or two you can trust them! :smash:

Tim

LOL I would have to say that it is safer to give me or one of our employees your CC number by phone..then it is to just blindly enter your credit card number on a website you found on the worldwide net with all the hackers and what not!Even if the business is legit,there systems can be compromised. We have been in business since 2006 and even supply other Corvette and car related vendors with our Paint and Hydroclad parts we do inhouse.Hell we even did the Fuel Rail Covers on the Gold Rush Green E85 Pace Cars for GM in the going green campaign...And yes they called and gave their CC to me by phone :smash: We've done Carlisle..We've Done Bloomington..and we are in this for the Long Haul Friends!

Vette Works Intl 11-21-2009 02:58 PM

Remember to we are a catalog discounter of many of the major Corvette Catalogs!They are listed on our website. So any thing you see in there catalog our website, call us with the part numbers becuase we can pass a percentage of the discount we get on to you...inturn saving you money. It will drop ship from them to you and you get to help the smaller guy.Plus it works great if you see things in three catalogs you want..one stop shopping!:thumbs:

O4-/-C5 11-21-2009 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by Vette Works Intl (Post 1572198123)
Remember to we are a catalog discounter of many of the major Corvette Catalogs!They are listed on our website. So any thing you see in there catalog our website, call us with the part numbers becuase we can pass a percentage of the discount we get on to you...inturn saving you money. It will drop ship from them to you and you get to help the smaller guy.Plus it works great if you see things in three catalogs you want..one stop shopping!:thumbs:

Thanks for the info. I didn't know this. :thumbs:

Blu Angel 11-21-2009 08:33 PM

Hey Bryan,
I'm ready to take the plunge!
I need the steering wheel decal, airbag decal, and rear deck decal.

Just not sure which colour to go with.........Chrome or Silver?

Please post some pictures.
BTW, my Nassau Blue FRC is already sporting some chrome accents
like the fender billet accents and a billet antenna.
I'm leaning towards the chrome but would like to see some comparison shots.

kc-griz 11-21-2009 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by tstar (Post 1572194755)

Tim

That be Anniversary Red... it was a very overcast day at the museum the day my avatar pic was taken.

C5R USA 11-23-2009 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Vette Works Intl (Post 1572180384)
I'll try to get the manufacturer rockin and rollin on it :cheers:

Thank you...keep me informed:cheers:

Bill Vett 11-23-2009 03:58 PM

Good talking to you today, Thanks for the great service!!! :thumbs: Bill

Blu Angel 11-24-2009 03:21 PM

Thanks for calling me back ASAP.

Can't wait to get my Chrome Steering wheel decal,
airbag decal and rear deck Corvette lettering.
:cheers:

Bill Vett 12-01-2009 12:47 PM

Thanks got it yesterday and it's perfect!!!! Just need to heat up the garage and install it!!! Great doing business you Bryan.:thumbs::cheers:

Gitusum 12-01-2009 01:27 PM

how much for the steering wheel decal in torch red and the passenger side aurbag letters in torch red? :cheers:

jan-db 12-01-2009 04:49 PM

emblems

Got mine put on today and looks great. Looks like it should have been there to start with.

BlueDragon 12-01-2009 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by nextime (Post 1569319438)
Straw is pretty soft too but it can be thrown through a brick wall.

I want to know if tests were done to see what happens to the emblem when the airbag deploys. Is the vendor going to be liable for not putting a disclaimer if someone looses an eye because of one of these emblem's during an airbag deployment?

Not to worry!:willy: When the air bag goes off, it will leave a nice cross flag logo centered on your forehead! Where elese could you get a tatoo like that!:lurk:

BlueDragon 12-01-2009 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by nextime (Post 1569319438)
Straw is pretty soft too but it can be thrown through a brick wall.

I want to know if tests were done to see what happens to the emblem when the airbag deploys. Is the vendor going to be liable for not putting a disclaimer if someone looses an eye because of one of these emblem's during an airbag deployment?

Not to worry!:willy: When the air bag goes off, it will leave a nice cross flag logo centered on your forehead! Where elese could you get a tatoo like that!:lurk: