CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C5 General (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-general-103/)
-   -   Corvette C5 3D Raised Steering Wheel Emblems Available (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-general/2276722-corvette-c5-3d-raised-steering-wheel-emblems-available.html)

O4-/-C5 05-20-2009 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Vette Works Intl (Post 1570138994)
Hey Guys I think a good thing may have come to an end! I haven't been able to get a hold of Cyberdine for over 3 weeks.We never recieved our restock orders...Their phone mailbox is full..and we even sent a rigestered letter to their business that wasn't signed for.I don't know what to tell you guys..We have carried this product for 3 years and it is one of our best selling products.I will Keep you guys posted and I will try to put a post up of what we still have instock

Thanks Everybody you guys are great!

Thanks for the heads up. Please advise if you get more in or find a new source.:cheers:

DP77Vette 05-20-2009 10:34 PM

Please keep me posted also.

tlc0706 05-21-2009 11:06 PM

Wouldn't have any C5 CE steering wheel decals laying around would ya?

corvettepete 05-21-2009 11:11 PM

Drat! Have been meaning to order one for a while now. Guess will pay the price for procrastination.

SaberD 05-21-2009 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by nextime (Post 1569319438)
I want to know if tests were done to see what happens to the emblem when the airbag deploys. Is the vendor going to be liable for not putting a disclaimer if someone looses an eye because of one of these emblem's during an airbag deployment?

if i am dumb enough to crash and make the airbag go off, then i probably deserve an emblem in the face. :lol: I'm ordering one tomorrow. :cheers:

T_Vert 05-21-2009 11:57 PM

fwiw, cyberdyne has these on ebay for sale if you absolutely need one like i do.

Dave

jraschke11 05-22-2009 12:43 AM

I cannot, for the life of me, fathom what is going on with Cyberdine.

They have the best quality product out there, they charge ridiculously high prices, and people are lining up around the block to throw cash at them.

So they respond by ignoring all customers and getting kicked off the forum. Then they keep shipping to VWI and selling more and more emblems. Then they just disappear again.

I mean seriously, are they that rich that they do not want our money, or are they just completely mental?

O4-/-C5 05-26-2009 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by T_Vert (Post 1570171115)
fwiw, cyberdyne has these on ebay for sale if you absolutely need one like i do.

Dave

What are they listed under on Ebay?

bucwheat 05-26-2009 11:36 AM

Have one,love it!

T_Vert 05-26-2009 01:19 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3AIT&viewitem=

nextime 05-26-2009 01:42 PM

If your dumb enough to make a post like this maybe it is what you need/deserve, however what about the person who hits you and makes your air bag go off cause you have no control over that? Then do you deserve it?

Originally Posted by SaberD (Post 1570170749)
if i am dumb enough to crash and make the airbag go off, then i probably deserve an emblem in the face. :lol: I'm ordering one tomorrow. :cheers:

nextime 05-26-2009 01:43 PM

Looks like they have no issues selling them to people on Ebay.

Originally Posted by Vette Works Intl (Post 1570138994)
Hey Guys I think a good thing may have come to an end! I haven't been able to get a hold of Cyberdine for over 3 weeks.We never recieved our restock orders...Their phone mailbox is full..and we even sent a rigestered letter to their business that wasn't signed for.I don't know what to tell you guys..We have carried this product for 3 years and it is one of our best selling products.I will Keep you guys posted and I will try to put a post up of what we still have instock

Thanks Everybody you guys are great!

dachevy 05-26-2009 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by MSG C5 (Post 1569319005)
I have one of these and they are soft vinyl. I imagine if the air bag were to deploy the emblem would be toast, however I wouldn't worry about it being a safety hazard.

Plus, if my airbag deploys, I have bigger issues than replacing a $25 emblem. :eek:

:willy: You got that statement on the money, like , how did I survive this accident? :willy:

O4-/-C5 05-26-2009 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by T_Vert (Post 1570215683)

Thanks. The site states its no longer available for sale.

T_Vert 05-26-2009 11:31 PM

maybe I got the last one. I doubt that though as he states in the auction, state what color you want. Who knows

O4-/-C5 05-27-2009 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by T_Vert (Post 1570223163)
maybe I got the last one. I doubt that though as he states in the auction, state what color you want. Who knows

How do you like the product?

RSuperfreak3 05-27-2009 11:41 AM

I reluctantly ordered a set of door sill emblems from cyberdine on ebay last Friday. Rec. an email today that the my item was being shipped tomorrow priority mail. We'll see how it all works out. :toetap:

madmatt9471 05-27-2009 11:47 AM

I have mine and I love it:D

Thanks,Matt

Vette Works Intl 05-27-2009 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by T_Vert (Post 1570171115)

Dave

That is The owner of Cyberdines Ex wife selling off all of Alex's stuff notice all the yardsale bargian prices on how to play the keyboard videos and books, and all of Alex's poor air plane collection. The only thing I can think is she has some emblems laying around.I contacted her to try and see if she could get in touch with Alex she even tooked down a refill order and said she had talked to him? last I heard from her! You'd figure if she could have filled that restock order she would have,and made herself some money.This isn't like Alex his had a rough time before..bad... luck and he always calls me..when he was in the hospital when he was in a car crash he called me. I don't know what to say?

T_Vert 05-28-2009 05:22 PM

To add to the mystery, I just got an email from the "RESELLER" of this apparenlty.

It was shipped today wednesday..Just waiting for te cyberdine guy to send me the tracking# abd I will forward that to you...Let me know please if you have any question, thanks, vanessa