CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C5 General (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-general-103/)
-   -   Corvette C5 3D Raised Steering Wheel Emblems Available (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-general/2276722-corvette-c5-3d-raised-steering-wheel-emblems-available.html)

Vette Works Intl 03-16-2009 02:21 AM

Corvette C5 3D Raised Steering Wheel Emblems Available

6 Attachment(s)
C5 3D Raised Steering Wheel Decals in Stock starting at $24.99

Available in Stock OEM Black,Torch Red,Millennium Yellow,Electron Blue,Lemans Blue,Nassua Blue,Light Oak,Silver,Chrome,Gold Foil,Lemans Comm,50th Anniv,Artic White

We also have many other 3D raised emblems and Inserts available for your C5.

www.vetteworksintl.com

DeeGee 03-16-2009 02:27 AM

Looks good:thumbs:

Grim Reaper 03-16-2009 06:12 AM

Very nice. :thumbs:

jdmvette 03-16-2009 06:13 AM

those look very cool. are you formerly cyberdine graphics?

2CRUZIN 03-16-2009 09:40 AM

Do you have any pictures of Vettes with the interior dash kits installed?
Thanks.

JW Motorsports 03-16-2009 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by jdmvette (Post 1569315576)

Same question. You have some nice products. I will be looking at the Eurotone steering wheel covers.

tlc0706 03-16-2009 11:04 AM

Nice....I will be in touch :cool:

Cod 03-16-2009 11:16 AM

Looks good!

Dominic Toretto 03-16-2009 11:25 AM

Subscribed. I need one of those.

-Alex

Vette Works Intl 03-16-2009 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by jdmvette (Post 1569315576)

No but we are probably the largest vendor of there products in both volume of sales and selection of emblems and inserts carried.Some Items are also made by them exclusively for Vette Works.

nextime 03-16-2009 12:38 PM

What do these do when the air bag deploys?

MSG C5 03-16-2009 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by nextime (Post 1569318949)
What do these do when the air bag deploys?

I have one of these and they are soft vinyl. I imagine if the air bag were to deploy the emblem would be toast, however I wouldn't worry about it being a safety hazard.

Plus, if my airbag deploys, I have bigger issues than replacing a $25 emblem. :eek:

Chicago1 03-16-2009 12:48 PM

Looks nice but $30 bucks probably after shipping for a 3d sticker??:willy:

BillY2KFRC 03-16-2009 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Chicago1 (Post 1569319050)

It sounds pricey, but these things really up-class the look of the wheel. They look factory, like the emblem on a 911 or something. Plus they hold up well to hard use... :D

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/o...y/IMG_0773.jpg

nextime 03-16-2009 01:18 PM

Straw is pretty soft too but it can be thrown through a brick wall.

I want to know if tests were done to see what happens to the emblem when the airbag deploys. Is the vendor going to be liable for not putting a disclaimer if someone looses an eye because of one of these emblem's during an airbag deployment?

Originally Posted by MSG C5 (Post 1569319005)
I have one of these and they are soft vinyl. I imagine if the air bag were to deploy the emblem would be toast, however I wouldn't worry about it being a safety hazard.

Plus, if my airbag deploys, I have bigger issues than replacing a $25 emblem. :eek:

$$$frumnuttin' 03-16-2009 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by nextime (Post 1569319438)

I want to know if tests were done to see what happens to the emblem when the airbag deploys. Is the vendor going to be liable for not putting a disclaimer if someone looses an eye because of one of these emblem's during an airbag deployment?

Nice item, but interesting thought. Can you say TRAJECTORY?

bucwheat 03-16-2009 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Vette Works Intl (Post 1569315206)
C5 3D Raised Steering Wheel Decals in Stock starting at $24.99

Available in Stock OEM Black,Torch Red,Millennium Yellow,Electron Blue,Lemans Blue,Nassua Blue,Light Oak,Silver,Chrome,Gold Foil,Lemans Comm,50th Anniv,Artic White

We also have many other 3D raised emblems and Inserts available for your C5.

www.vetteworksintl.com

Bryan,I tried to find fuel rail cover letters in 3D,do you have them for C-5's?

MSG C5 03-16-2009 01:53 PM

I guess we can raise the same question for the raised "Corvette" airbag stickers as well. My daily driver (Acura) as well as many other cars I've been in have a harder plastic logo integrated into the steering wheel so I wonder what their crash test results have shown.

As to this item, I don't think the manufacturer will place any liability on their business for a relatively cheap cosmetic decal.

If this safety issue is your biggest concern, I would suggest passing on the item and paint the area in question or install one of the latex stickers that need to be installed using a heat source.

:cheers:

nextime 03-16-2009 02:01 PM

The Acura ones are integrated/part of/is part of the airbag cover, this means that are a 1 piece unit most likely since they are not stickers.

I assume the "CORVETTE" for the passenger airbag would be in question too.

Still have you heard of McDonalds loosing multi million Dollar Lawsuits for people spilling Hot Coffee, a cup of Hot Coffee is much cheaper than this emblem? They now have disclaimers on the cups.

Still waiting for the vendor to respond to my question.

Originally Posted by MSG C5 (Post 1569319876)
I guess we can raise the same question for the raised "Corvette" airbag stickers as well. My daily driver (Acura) as well as many other cars I've been in have a harder plastic logo integrated into the steering wheel so I wonder what their crash test results have shown.

As to this item, I don't think the manufacturer will place any liability on their business for a relatively cheap cosmetic decal.

If this safety issue is your biggest concern, I would suggest passing on the item and paint the area in question or install one of the latex stickers that need to be installed using a heat source.

:cheers:

Vette Works Intl 03-16-2009 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by nextime (Post 1569319979)
The Acura ones are integrated/part of/is part of the airbag cover, this means that are a 1 piece unit most likely since they are not stickers.

Still have you heard of McDonalds loosing multi million Dollar Lawsuits for people spilling Hot Coffee, a cup of Hot Coffee is much cheaper than this emblem? They now have disclaimers on the cups.

The manufacturer has told us that it isn't an issue when the airbag deploys and it should not harm the driver. I myself know there is that one in a million chance were something goes wrong! I know the manufacture had to send samples of all there products to GM for approval before they got licensing...I figure if GM saw an issue with it they would have not certified it. Don't C6's come already with a very hard plastic C6 emblem glued right in the center of the wheel? It's food for thought.

nextime 03-16-2009 02:38 PM

Thank you, I will be purchasing one soon.

Vette Works Intl 03-16-2009 02:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by bucwheat (Post 1569319837)
Bryan,I tried to find fuel rail cover letters in 3D,do you have them for C-5's?

Yes we do have them in all the colors listed for the steering wheel decals...They run $44.99 for the Lettering.....$39.99 for the striping and 5.7 or $79.99 for the complete set. We use them on all the custom paint and hydrographic rails we do in house

MSG C5 03-16-2009 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by nextime (Post 1569319979)

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer sued the coffee chain because he burned his lap when watching a movie and prematurely settled for free coffee for life. :lol:

Interesting discussion about the Acura steering wheel logo. Does anyone know when the Corvette C5 airbag deploys does the entire front eject or does it split open like some other cars? If it splits, is the split down the in the middle where this logo would be placed?

Sorry to hijack the thread, but this is interesting to know. Great stuff from this vendor BTW! :thumbs:

Blackpixi7 03-16-2009 07:15 PM

haha... wow. really?

dobewillie 03-16-2009 07:17 PM

very nice:cheers:

Choreo 03-16-2009 09:52 PM

Are you carrying these 3D Emblems that I got from Cyberdyne originally?

http://dev.choreo.com/VetteForum/CaliperRear_01.jpg

jdmvette 03-16-2009 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Chicago1 (Post 1569319050)

they're not just a sticker, they're high quality.

i've got a cyberdine set on my wheels, sills and airbags...good stuff.

jdmvette 03-16-2009 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Choreo (Post 1569326447)

those are very cool without the circle.

did they make them that way or did you cut them?

NAVY08 03-16-2009 10:31 PM

Do you have a way to order online? I need to replace my pass airbag decal. Do you make a raised decal for the Rear Corvette?

ALLEGRO 03-16-2009 11:26 PM

Looks good !

I had purchased a chrome one from Cyberdine Graphics and have gotten many compliments. If these are the same quality as the CG product, it is a GO !

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...SC02062med.jpg

jrose7004 03-16-2009 11:50 PM

Those do look great on your wheel!:thumbs:

yaknow 03-16-2009 11:54 PM

What do you have for us guys who drive pewter cars?

gofastcar 03-17-2009 12:02 AM

bump

and pm sent

jdmvette 03-17-2009 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by yaknow (Post 1569328116)

you and i have the same wheels, what logos are on your center caps?

Vette Works Intl 03-17-2009 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by Choreo (Post 1569326447)

Yes we do carry the "poles only" C5 emblems in 2 3/8" they are available in all the colors I've listed as well.

Vette Works Intl 03-17-2009 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by NAVY08 (Post 1569327028)
Do you have a way to order online? I need to replace my pass airbag decal. Do you make a raised decal for the Rear Corvette?

Yes we have 3D Airbag Inserts and 3D inserts for the rear. The Rear are available in Chrome,Gold Foil,Black,Red

We are basically a phone order business.Yes I know it's old fashioned to actually talk to people when you buy something these days...but I enjoy talking to my customers and giving them one on one attention. I want my customers to know who they are doing business with. Besides Carrying one of the largest selections of decals,we also do custom paint and hydrographics on Corvette parts in house so it involves alot of talking back and forth to make sure the person is getting exactly what they want when it comes to color patterns etc. Lastly we are a catalog discounter, so you can call our email with most part numbers from the major catalogs to get discounted prices by ordering through us.All in All it is easier to be a phone based business to accomplish all of this:crazy: 1-813-766-2181

Vette Works Intl 03-17-2009 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by yaknow (Post 1569328116)

Sadly at this time CG doesn't make Pewter Emblems.Majority of our customers with pewter cars purchase the chrome line of available products like steering wheel,dash inserts, etc. It all kind of depends on your taste or preferance.We vend all the major shows like Corvettes at Carlisle and Bloomington Gold and basically every show here and Florida with this line of products... and it's always a major decision on what colors to cordinate with.Alot of times customers will ask what color would you go with??? I will tell you the colors we sell the most of are Red,Chrome,Black,Silver..no matter if it is an emblem or a script.

THE TECH 03-17-2009 10:46 AM

I bought one of these from another vendor last year and it is by far better than the cheesier flat vinyl ones.

Choreo 03-18-2009 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by jdmvette (Post 1569326739)
those are very cool without the circle.

did they make them that way or did you cut them?

That is the way they came originally.

BTW, the one shown in the photo has been through 3 years or rain, snow, and repeated washings with chrome wheel spray-on cleaner and they still look like new - no fraying, peeling or discoloring.

Choreo 03-18-2009 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by Vette Works Intl (Post 1569329179)
Yes we do carry the "poles only" C5 emblems in 2 3/8" they are available in all the colors I've listed as well.

I see them on your site now - I will be ordering some.

Another question... I see an LS2 and LS7 Decal shown in the photos on the left of your site - what is the description to order these? Do you have them in the chrome? What size are they?

c5vetteguy 03-18-2009 10:21 AM

You list Light Oak as an option in your post, but I don't see that as an option on your website. Any pix of the LO steering wheel emblem and/or airbag lettering?
Thanks!

jdmvette 03-18-2009 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by c5vetteguy (Post 1569345160)
You list Light Oak as an option in your post, but I don't see that as an option on your website. Any pix of the LO steering wheel emblem and/or airbag lettering?
Thanks!

there are pics of light oak in here:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-g...olor-pics.html

vcam 03-18-2009 11:39 AM

Is it possible to post a pic of the gold foil product? I didn't see a sample on your website. I'm trying to find a satin or metal flake look vs. bright & shiny like chrome. Thanks

C5C6Norm 03-18-2009 11:45 AM

One on order. :flag:

Vette Works Intl 03-18-2009 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Choreo (Post 1569343423)
I see them on your site now - I will be ordering some.

Another question... I see an LS2 and LS7 Decal shown in the photos on the left of your site - what is the description to order these? Do you have them in the chrome? What size are they?

We were having CG make these exclusively for us to offer as fender emblems or wherever you want to put them badges. They are around the same size as the LS2..LS3..LS7 that can be found on your Fuel Rail Covers. We sell them in pairs for $24.99...whe have them in Black Red and Chrome. They are custom doing sets also for us with colors and chrome outline and combinations like black with red outline etc.

Vette Works Intl 03-18-2009 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by c5vetteguy (Post 1569345160)
Thanks!

I will post up some pics tommorow of the Light Oak.The reason we don't list it on our site is becuase it is kinda hit and miss with getting it. The Like Oak color media the emblems are made with is apparently hard to get...and doesn't react well with the resin coating, so alot is ruined when the batches come out. So we get like 20 sets in at a time...and then we can't get it for a while...and then we will get like maybe 5 sets in. We do have a hand full in stock now.

Vette Works Intl 03-18-2009 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by vcam (Post 1569345995)
Is it possible to post a pic of the gold foil product? I didn't see a sample on your website. I'm trying to find a satin or metal flake look vs. bright & shiny like chrome. Thanks

I will get a pick up tomorow. The Gold is like chrome "bright and Shiny" We do have the steering wheel emblems available in the 5oth Anniv Emblems. We are back ordered on them becuase they sale like hot cakes. Today we had three people call for 50th Anniv Steering wheels. We are supposed to be getting them in the mid part of next week.

2003 electronblue 03-18-2009 09:33 PM

how does it go on? i bought the flat ones for $14.00 and it was supose to go on with a hair dryer but i ended up putting it on with super glue...im looking to find one that is just a peel and stick...

Vette Works Intl 03-18-2009 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by 2003 electronblue (Post 1569353802)
how does it go on? i bought the flat ones for $14.00 and it was supose to go on with a hair dryer but i ended up putting it on with super glue...im looking to find one that is just a peel and stick...

Our emblems are one piece raised 3D emblems, all you have to do is peel them off the scotch gaurd strip they come on and stick it down..no hassle with hair dryers our super glue. The emblems come with there own 3M adhesive on the back. It's so easy to install! We sell a ton at shows to people who have wasted their time on the flat vinyl emblems! They are always blown away on how much better the 3D raised emblems look over the flat vinyl .

MonteHall 03-18-2009 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by MSG C5 (Post 1569321312)
Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer sued the coffee chain because he burned his lap when watching a movie and prematurely settled for free coffee for life. :lol:

Interesting discussion about the Acura steering wheel logo. Does anyone know when the Corvette C5 airbag deploys does the entire front eject or does it split open like some other cars? If it splits, is the split down the in the middle where this logo would be placed?

Sorry to hijack the thread, but this is interesting to know. Great stuff from this vendor BTW! :thumbs:

fyi
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...tte/inside.jpg
It splits

and the emblems stay attached

Dark-Knight 03-19-2009 08:35 AM

Best lookin ones I've seen!

Humy 03-19-2009 03:32 PM

:cool:

nextime 03-19-2009 08:25 PM

Cant see the drivers airbag in that shot.

Originally Posted by MonteHall (Post 1569354064)
fyi
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...tte/inside.jpg
It splits

and the emblems stay attached

Vette Works Intl 03-19-2009 11:00 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Some of you guys requested pics of the Light Oak,Gold Foil,Chrome, and Electron Blue...Enjoy!:flag:

ZR1991 03-19-2009 11:59 PM

I think these things are great looking. But I have held back because of the air bag question (passenger side as well). I haven't said anything because I am not sure what they would do (Pretty confident no body really knows).

Since the question came up, I have a comment. I have had a steering wheel air bag go off on me in a soft collision in a 2002 Explorer. Spent a night in the hospital and had after treatment due to severe burns on my fore arms because they were near the bag (no other injuries at all-The bag did work). The explosiveness of the bag has to be experienced to be believed.

As I said, I am not an expert, so I have never posted, but I believe the poster's question above needs more than the kind of responses he got.

But it is a very serious question. To each his own. To repeat, I doubt anyone really knows the answer, so I live without the piece, though I like it.

Regards

yaknow 03-20-2009 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by jdmvette (Post 1569328226)
you and i have the same wheels, what logos are on your center caps?

Jason, as you can see, no logo's

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...c/DSC00404.jpg

black would work for my wheels but, Im thinking about my steering wheel and passenger air bag. After more re-reading the posts possibly light gold may work for me. Any opinionss?
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...s/P9300003.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...s/P9300001.jpg

jdmvette 03-20-2009 02:58 AM

Originally Posted by yaknow (Post 1569369481)

i think the "poles only" emblems would look sweet with your wheels.

ZR1991 03-20-2009 09:52 AM

Those pics of the C% air bags deployed look pretty good. This was a good discussion, and that looks more reassuring.

Vette Works Intl 03-20-2009 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by C5Norm (Post 1569346051)
One on order. :flag:

Hey Norm,

We got 3 US Flag Steering Wheel Emblems in quicker than I told you! We had them next dayed in with some custom fuel rail cover scripts we are doing for some customers hydroclad fuel rail covers.They will ship out tonight at the USPS at Tampa Airport.:thumbs:

Thanks,
Bryan

JohnTheStigGalt 03-23-2009 04:03 AM

I see from your website that you have carbon fiber steering wheel emblems too. Can you post a close-up pic please?

Thanks!
Vaughn

Vette Works Intl 03-25-2009 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by SeaLawyer (Post 1569405297)
I see from your website that you have carbon fiber steering wheel emblems too. Can you post a close-up pic please?

Thanks!
Vaughn

I will try to get you a pic asap.We don't usually stock it,but we are having some made for another customers order.

Thanks,
Bryan

Vette Works Intl 03-26-2009 12:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by SeaLawyer (Post 1569405297)

Thanks!
Vaughn

Hey Vaughn,

Sorry it took so long to get this pic up.

We are trying to get batches of Carbon fiber look emblems and inserts in.:cheers:

JohnTheStigGalt 03-26-2009 09:10 AM

Thanks Bryan, do you have the ability to alter the design? I think it would look CONSIDERABLY nicer if the carbon pattern were at a bias (or angle) vs. straight across... :)

tstar 03-27-2009 03:28 AM

A "tighter" CF pattern would help, maybe you could do the black checkers in the left flag in CF too...

T_Vert 04-04-2009 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by ALLEGRO (Post 1569327792)
Looks good !

I had purchased a chrome one from Cyberdine Graphics and have gotten many compliments. If these are the same quality as the CG product, it is a GO !

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...SC02062med.jpg

this secures w/ double sided tape? Does it seem secure on the wheel? I have used decals before and they came off due to the face the steering wheel isn't flat.

Dave

Red Rochester 04-04-2009 06:23 PM

Cool

O4-/-C5 04-04-2009 07:31 PM

I would like to order a set. Your site doesn't give shipping charge.
Please tell me what that is.

e6bailey 04-04-2009 07:44 PM

Does this $24.99 include shipping for the base black C5 emblem? How does yours compare to a less expensive one off of eBay?

99silvercoupe 04-04-2009 11:27 PM

paranoia

dare i say some of you are paranoid?

bling 04-06-2009 07:17 PM

anybody there??? 2 days and counting........no answer:willy:

e6bailey 04-06-2009 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by bling (Post 1569600761)
anybody there??? 2 days and counting........no answer:willy:

:iagree:

Vette Works Intl 04-07-2009 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by SeaLawyer (Post 1569447710)
Thanks Bryan, do you have the ability to alter the design? I think it would look CONSIDERABLY nicer if the carbon pattern were at a bias (or angle) vs. straight across... :)

I'll see what I can have done!

Thanks,
Bryan

Vette Works Intl 04-07-2009 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by O4-/-C5 (Post 1569575291)
I would like to order a set. Your site doesn't give shipping charge.
Please tell me what that is.

Sorry Guys, I've been Sick the passed three days and haven't been on here. since we are nice and refuse to charge shipping by the dollar amount spent on our decals..we charge only $2.80-$4.80 depending on where it is going in the US.

Vette Works Intl 04-07-2009 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by e6bailey (Post 1569575434)
Does this $24.99 include shipping for the base black C5 emblem? How does yours compare to a less expensive one off of eBay?

Soory i haven't been on here in a couple of days becuase I have been sick along with the majority of our staff. The cheaper ones off Ebay and what 95% of what everybody else sales is flat vinyl like you see used on signage on cars etc. Ours are a 3D polyurethane that is raised.If there are some 3D raised emblems on Ebay I doubt they are GM cetified.

O4-/-C5 04-07-2009 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Vette Works Intl (Post 1569611458)
Sorry Guys, I've been Sick the passed three days and haven't been on here. since we are nice and refuse to charge shipping by the dollar amount spent on our decals..we charge only $2.80-$4.80 depending on where it is going in the US.

That sounds fair.
Hope you feel better. :thumbs::cheers:

Vette Works Intl 04-07-2009 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by O4-/-C5 (Post 1569618247)
That sounds fair.
Hope you feel better. :thumbs::cheers:

Thanks, for the get well wishes!!! I still feel horrible!!!! If any body calls the next couple of days and gets the recorder i'm probably on the line with another customer or passed out from to much cold medicine!!! Just leave a message and i'll get right back to you..we are a little short staffed.:smash:

Vette Works Intl 04-27-2009 10:05 AM

We call them Fender Emblems,but they can go just about anywhere CG makes them for us special.We have them instock in chrome,red,black. They are about a little over an inch tall and three inches long

Thanks,
Bryan

canyon lake corvette 04-28-2009 12:22 AM

Hi Bryan, I didnt see on your web page a "order here" tab? how do I order?

Vette Works Intl 05-19-2009 02:51 PM

Hey Guys I think a good thing may have come to an end! I haven't been able to get a hold of Cyberdine for over 3 weeks.We never recieved our restock orders...Their phone mailbox is full..and we even sent a rigestered letter to their business that wasn't signed for.I don't know what to tell you guys..We have carried this product for 3 years and it is one of our best selling products.I will Keep you guys posted and I will try to put a post up of what we still have instock

Thanks Everybody you guys are great!

De_Vette 05-19-2009 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Vette Works Intl (Post 1570138994)
Hey Guys I think a good thing may have come to an end! I haven't been able to get a hold of Cyberdine for over 3 weeks.We never recieved our restock orders...Their phone mailbox is full..and we even sent a rigestered letter to their business that wasn't signed for.I don't know what to tell you guys..We have carried this product for 3 years and it is one of our best selling products.I will Keep you guys posted and I will try to put a post up of what we still have instock

Got anything yellow left in stock?

O4-/-C5 05-20-2009 09:50 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Please advise if you get more in or find a new source.:cheers:

DP77Vette 05-20-2009 10:34 PM

Please keep me posted also.

tlc0706 05-21-2009 11:06 PM

Wouldn't have any C5 CE steering wheel decals laying around would ya?

corvettepete 05-21-2009 11:11 PM

Drat! Have been meaning to order one for a while now. Guess will pay the price for procrastination.

SaberD 05-21-2009 11:21 PM

if i am dumb enough to crash and make the airbag go off, then i probably deserve an emblem in the face. :lol: I'm ordering one tomorrow. :cheers:

T_Vert 05-21-2009 11:57 PM

fwiw, cyberdyne has these on ebay for sale if you absolutely need one like i do.

Dave

jraschke11 05-22-2009 12:43 AM

I cannot, for the life of me, fathom what is going on with Cyberdine.

They have the best quality product out there, they charge ridiculously high prices, and people are lining up around the block to throw cash at them.

So they respond by ignoring all customers and getting kicked off the forum. Then they keep shipping to VWI and selling more and more emblems. Then they just disappear again.

I mean seriously, are they that rich that they do not want our money, or are they just completely mental?

O4-/-C5 05-26-2009 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by T_Vert (Post 1570171115)
fwiw, cyberdyne has these on ebay for sale if you absolutely need one like i do.

Dave

What are they listed under on Ebay?

bucwheat 05-26-2009 11:36 AM

Have one,love it!

T_Vert 05-26-2009 01:19 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3AIT&viewitem=

nextime 05-26-2009 01:42 PM

If your dumb enough to make a post like this maybe it is what you need/deserve, however what about the person who hits you and makes your air bag go off cause you have no control over that? Then do you deserve it?

Originally Posted by SaberD (Post 1570170749)
if i am dumb enough to crash and make the airbag go off, then i probably deserve an emblem in the face. :lol: I'm ordering one tomorrow. :cheers:

nextime 05-26-2009 01:43 PM

Looks like they have no issues selling them to people on Ebay.

dachevy 05-26-2009 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by MSG C5 (Post 1569319005)

:willy: You got that statement on the money, like , how did I survive this accident? :willy:

O4-/-C5 05-26-2009 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by T_Vert (Post 1570215683)

Thanks. The site states its no longer available for sale.

T_Vert 05-26-2009 11:31 PM

maybe I got the last one. I doubt that though as he states in the auction, state what color you want. Who knows

O4-/-C5 05-27-2009 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by T_Vert (Post 1570223163)
maybe I got the last one. I doubt that though as he states in the auction, state what color you want. Who knows

How do you like the product?

RSuperfreak3 05-27-2009 11:41 AM

I reluctantly ordered a set of door sill emblems from cyberdine on ebay last Friday. Rec. an email today that the my item was being shipped tomorrow priority mail. We'll see how it all works out. :toetap:

madmatt9471 05-27-2009 11:47 AM

I have mine and I love it:D

Thanks,Matt

Vette Works Intl 05-27-2009 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by T_Vert (Post 1570171115)

Dave

That is The owner of Cyberdines Ex wife selling off all of Alex's stuff notice all the yardsale bargian prices on how to play the keyboard videos and books, and all of Alex's poor air plane collection. The only thing I can think is she has some emblems laying around.I contacted her to try and see if she could get in touch with Alex she even tooked down a refill order and said she had talked to him? last I heard from her! You'd figure if she could have filled that restock order she would have,and made herself some money.This isn't like Alex his had a rough time before..bad... luck and he always calls me..when he was in the hospital when he was in a car crash he called me. I don't know what to say?

T_Vert 05-28-2009 05:22 PM

To add to the mystery, I just got an email from the "RESELLER" of this apparenlty.

It was shipped today wednesday..Just waiting for te cyberdine guy to send me the tracking# abd I will forward that to you...Let me know please if you have any question, thanks, vanessa